A few days ago I saw a recipe of cheesecake on my Facebook wall. I just go through it but didn’t try. After that I noticed that cheesecake recipe was so popular that everyone sharing that recipe. So I had to try that and it came out real good. This can be a good side dish or can be taken in breakfast even as snacks. Try this at home and enjoy cheesecake with your loves ones.
Here’s the perfect recipe for No bake Cheesecake
2 packages graham crackers
11 tbsp (1 3/8 sticks) unsalted butter (melted)
2 tbsp sugar
2 8-ounce packages cream cheese (room temperature)
1 14-ounce can (1 1/4 cups) condensed milk
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
Method of preparation:-
- Put graham crackers in a large reusable plastic bag & crush them with a rolling pin until very fine crumbs form.
- Pour crumbs into a medium bowl, stir in sugar. Add butter & stir until well combined.
- Press the crumb mixture into a 9-inch deep bowl form pan, spreading it 1 1/2 to 2 inches up the side; press flat. Chill crust in freezer for at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the filling. Using an electric mixer/ egg beater set at medium-high speed, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in the condensed milk a little at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl, as necessary. Beat in the lemon juice & vanilla.
- Pour the filling into the crust; smooth the top with a rubber spatula. Cover with plastic wrap, & refrigerate until firm for about 2.5 to 3 hours.
- Untie sides of pan, & remove cheesecake and enjoy!